Saturday, January 3, 2009

When you go back to your school,

When you go back to your school, what kind of teacher will you be?

I feel this program will be close to the end except oversease program.
So we have to go back to our school to teach students.
I wonder I can make a difference in myself when I back to the school.
What's your opinion? ^^

4 comments:

gwangjalee said...

Hi, Ally,
I am sure that I will be better at speaking English including my teaching techniques. Also I will get to understand my student from my heart. I learned a lot through reading ' Chicken soup book'.

Anonymous said...

Well, Ally, your question is what I am here for. I'd like to change my lessons before I join this program. Whether I change my classes or not depends on my effort. If I never try, I won't. So I will just do it. HA HA..

Janice said...

Nowadays I have some wills to change my teaching style in the new semester. But as you know, I can't guarantee that. I'll just try not to lose my resolution.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

i want to give them some enjoyable activities, so hopelly i want to have time to prepare those things..

but i think i will be in charge in 고 삼 .