Welcome to my blog^^
Could you let me know your birthday? If I have a chance to know your birthday, could you allow me to prepare a small gift for you? We can celebrate your upcoming birthday together .
Nowadays we might get pretty buiser but we can't miss your birthday. ^^*
But if your birthday was gone, I felt really sorry for that but we can enjoy other traniee's birthday together. To be honest, my birthday passed on May 26th but it will be worth being together with other trainee's birthday. Have a nice day~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Ally,
My birthday was two weeks ago. You can say happy birthday next year.
Hello Ally!
"MY daring , you still mean everything to me."
Thank you for asking my birthday.
I was born on the sixth of August. But it is according to lunar calendar, so every year, I should check my birthday on the new calendar.
Hi Ally!
Today I'm upgraded in computer skill. This is first time for me toI make my blog. What a unforgettful moment it is! Thank you asking my birthday. My birthday is in December 3rd. Being with you is a great gift, so if You can say "happy birthday" on that day, I will be happy. thanks.
Good morning, Ally!
My birthday is April 1st!
Please believe it. This is true.^^
hi ally^^
you know my birthday.
october, 28th
Thank you for your conglatulation
Actually I felt very sad and frustrated after hearing about that you and Anna don't join today's class meeting.
Anyway I leave my birthday here this blog. Because I consider this question as a good idea. My Birthday is 26th April.
Post a Comment