Thursday, November 27, 2008

How about sharing information?

Hi, Are you busy now?

How about sharing information to give all of us some help??
If you have something valuable, please let me know and share and compare?^^

I'm going to let you know some internet website I often use until now.
But be careful if other people log in at the same time, it won't work.
http://www.liworld/. -> For current news and you can download if you want.
You can see transcripts and video clips. Don't forget the expiration day, Dec. 29th. ID: migiyou password: 4774

The reason is why I let you konw the ID and password is that the site needs to pay for . ^^* I've already done it. If you have time~~, visit and listen to 2 minutes's news.

The below sites are provided by other trainees , so share together.
1. sooup.ssem.or.kr -> For lesson plans and materials given by April.
2. http://www.bristishcouncil.org/kids-topics.htm -> given by Rei for activiites
3. http://www.boggleworldesl.com/ -> provided by Carol for Holiday.

Have a wonderful and lovely day^^*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wondering why you do not put up the questions on your blog. I try to find that, but i can't.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

Thank you for your sharing,
I really want tell you something useful, but right now I have no idea, sorry.
When i know the useful website, i'll let you know.