Thursday, December 4, 2008

What will you take to the desert island?

If your ship will be wrecked on the rock and it will be stranded on the desert island, you can just take 3 things to the island. But you should be there alone.
What three things will you take to the desert island?
In my case, I would like to bring my laptop computer, a cellphone and a dog.
Especially a dog can server as food even though it sounds cruel. But I want to bring a dog as a friend.

- How about sharing? -> It doesn't sound like a question, so I changed my third question,
Thank for your responding.

7 comments:

gwangjalee said...

Alley,
I've been to desert before.
Even though it's hot in daytime, it gets cold at night. If I can take only 3 things, I 'll take a sleeping bag and a portable gas range and a gun. How terrible it would be!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I wanted to visit the desert sometime in my life. But I would like to go there with someone whom I like to spend time with. As long as I am with the person, I will be fine.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

I agree Brian's opinion.
someone who i like to spend time with.

Nicole said...

Hi Ally,
I like your idea of bringing a dog for companionship. I would bring a dog too. I would also bring a tool kit and a lighter to make fires.

Rachael said...

If I have to be alone, I would also bring a dog, sleeping bag and a lighter.

REI said...

I will invite someone who make me happy. Also, I will bring a tarp, a kind simple tent and the book which I didn't read in my bookshef.

Could I take a rest there?

Too much Laughing Guy said...

Ally~ I felt sorry to hear your story about the application of school. How is it going now?


By the way, from your question at first I misunderstood the word 'desrt island' as "desert Arizona". HaHa..

Anyway, I will bring a gun, portable GPS and boat. If I cannot escape sucessfully with the help of boat and gps, then I will do something with the gun sadly.