Sunday, November 16, 2008

What kind of person will you want to be after 10 years?

Welcome again to Ally's blog ^^*
Did you have nice weekends? What did you do?

Secod question: What kind of person will you want to be after 10 years?

As time goes by, we shoud be responsible for your appearance that shows how we have lived and what we have suffered in the world.

I hope everybody will be happy every single moment in your lives.
Have a nice and wonderful day. ^.~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

In 10 years, my face will tell my life. Yeah. I guess that's true. I would like to be a person who is caring, gentle and has broad mind like a sea which can understand everything no matter what is good or bad.

Nicole said...

Hi Ally,
I hope that in ten years I will have learned more about life and will look back with no regrets. I think that I will probably see amazing things in the next few years so maybe I'll have some good stories to tell.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

after 10 years,
i'll be someone who enjoy my life.
i'll walk my own way.
in my life, i'm the most important person.

Janice said...

Thank you for your good advice.
I want to make some comment below your advice, but I don't know how to do...ㅠㅠ
Anyway~ after 10years~
I want to be two or three children's mother~ HAHAHA~~
And I hope I can manage my work and my family well as you~ ^^

Anne said...

This week's questions seem to be very instructive and reflective.
In 10 years, I will be more composed and wise because it is my life goal. Every day I look into the mirror, I wish I will be physically, mentally and emotionally better than yesterday. Of course, I'm trying to.

gwangjalee said...

Hi, Ally,
Thank you for your question.
Frankly I have a quite short term plan, instead of long -term plan.
Hmm, If possible, In 5 years,I want to quit my job as a teacher and work as a volunter worker. Then I can meet many people who need my help. That's another dream.

REI said...

I would be busier than now.
I could lose my job.

In my 40s, I hope that I would enjoy my life with my wife. I think she is very busy. There is no her private time in her life.
Maybe we could travel some places we really want to visit now.
It is just my dream.

Too much Laughing Guy said...

Hi~ Ally.. You look like being a busy person nowadays..

Anyway, after 10 years I will be ready to die. I will be very busy to prepare my death after ten years from that time.HaHa. I will not smoke any more.

j.sparrow in school said...

Hi! Ally~
It's me Anna!
In 10 years, I want to be a woman who will be confident about my myself and will do what I really want to do. I will be very happy if I live meaningful lives.

Rachael said...

After 10 years...
I want to be a person who is reliable and warm-hearted.
Hopefully I could become much wiser than now.
Also I would have many stories that I can enspire my students and kids with.