Saturday, December 13, 2008

If you would change one thing about you, what will you want to change?

If you can change one thing about yourself, what will you want to change?

In my opinion, I would like to change my voice because usually my voice sounds samll, so
I wanted to have louder and sweet voice. ^^*

Have a lovely day.~!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Ally.
When I was young, I was not satified with myselft, and I had a lot of things to change. Strangely, I am happy with myself mentally, and physically. I must be wiser as time goes by.

Anonymous said...

You have a good voice. Even though it's not loud, but it's deep and stong. Actually, I wnat to have a strong voice. My voice sounds so weak that everyone has some trouble listening to my voice.

Nicole said...

Hi Ally,
I like your voice. It's very crisp and clear. If I were to change one thing about me it would be my feet. They are so big that I can't buy shoes in Korea so I would like nice petite feet.

Janice said...

I read your comment on my blog.^^
I've never thought you have that kind of worrying.
When I look you, you look so perfect~!
Anyway I want to make my protruding and reltangle shape of jaw more soft and slim....HAHA

REI said...

Someone told me we need to change everything except our wife.
If I have a chance to change something, I want to chage everything including W. However, if I couldn't change anything, I would try to satisfy with my all things.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

I want to change my English ablility. haha.
i want to speak, listen, read and wirte English like Nicole.