Do you want to stay longer at KNUE for developoing your Enlgish ability?
I just feel like this program would be alomost finished except one month oversease program. How do you feel now? I think all of you are quiet improved and feel happy to join this program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi ~ Ally~~
I want to say sincerely today about the life of this program. I was able to meet you and all of our classmates 5 months ago and now came to feel that they became the family members such as sisters and brothers including you. So I feel sorry a lot about having to say goodbye to all. Anyway I want to stay longer here and don't want to be come the time we should be separated.
I'm sure I would miss you and our family a lot.
Hi!
I am also sorry that we must leave this place, but I think it is better to leave when we have good memories. Human being is easily tired of something, so if we stay longer, something we don't want to remember will happen. So it will be better to leave in proper timing. I will miss you a lot.
Hi Ally,
I want you all to stay for another semester. I always feel that 'new' trainees aren't 'my' trainees for several weeks so I'll miss you guys next semester. Have fun on your trip.
I feel bittersweet leaving here.
In one side I want to stay more, but in another side I want to go back to school.
I will miss all of my classmates.
I really feel bittersweet.
Definitely not. I am going crazy.
Actually, I wnat to have a rest.
Definitely not. I am going crazy.
Actually, I wnat to have a rest.
Post a Comment